Silicone Foley Securement Devices
Current Guidelines and Recommendations to support use of Guard360™:
- Wound, Ostomy, Continence Nurse Society (WOCN) recommends stabilizing Foley catheters.
- CDC states that indwelling catheters should be properly secured after insertion to prevent movement and urethral traction.
- OSHA recommends securing medical catheters.
CMS Guidelines: October 2008, Medicare will no longer reimburse hospitals for hospital acquired complications such as catheter-associated urinary tract infections.
Please follow Hospital protocol or CDC guidelines.
- Check that pouch is not opened or damaged.
- Attach the securement device to the Foley catheter prior to insertion of the Foley into patient.
- Position the Foley into the device channel.
- Hold the Foley in the device with one hand.
- With the other hand, stretch the strap and twist it slightly to 45 degrees and push the end of strap tab first into the plastic groove. Gently push and secure the entire tab into the groove. Check that the strap is secure in the device groove.
- Insert Foley into patient as per Hospital protocol or CDC guidelines.
- Position the securement on the leg and pull the GREEN liner tab and then the BLUE liner tab to adhere device to the skin. Please see illustrations below.
- Check that the Foley is secure.
- Please contact Customer Service at: +1 847 909-4298
- Contract Prices will be applied if you are part of group pricing
- Contract pricing will also be applied for regular customers
- Quantity of 50 units per box
- Quantity of 200 units per case
- Product will be charged at $3.25 per unit unless under Contract
- Regular shipping of $8.95 for 1-2 boxes, $15.95 for 3-4 boxes, $24.95 for 5-8 boxes. Greater than 9 boxes to be determined.
- Extra shipping costs for expedited delivery. Call 847 909-4298 for arrangements
- Appropiate sales state tax will be added
To receive refund, shipped product needs to be returned to PrimeGuard Medical in unopened original boxes within 30 days receipt of product and must be accompanied by a copy of the packing list, invoice and any other pertinent information
Customer information is collected for the purpose of processing your order. This information is kept confidential and is not shared.
For additional questions please contact Doug Johnson at 847 909-4298 or email@example.com
$162.50 per box
50 units per box, unless under contract
Add To Cart
PrimeGuard Medical® has agreements with various distributors who carry the Guard360® Product. We will recommend a distributor for you’re to work with.
For sample orders here are answers to common questions:
How long will it take for my order to be processed?
- Order will be shipped within 2 business days from receiving orders.
- Orders will be sent via standard ground delivery. Upon request, expedited shipment methods are available for additional costs.
- New customer will need to supply complete address and billing information, and may involve a credit review, before orders are processed.
- Orders direct to home patients will be shipped after confirmation of payment by credit card or
- For orders shipped to addresses outside the U.S., please allow up to 3-4 weeks for delivery. Upon request, expedited shipment methods are available for additional costs.